scheduler not firing

Post here if you are having difficulty getting OSA up and running
CCCmarine

scheduler not firing

#1 Post by CCCmarine » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:56 pm

I've added single entries and daily entries to the schedule but none seem to fire any commands. The Objects do work manually.
Ive searched thru the logs but not much regarding scheduler. Where do I start?

Mat

Re: scheduler not firing

#2 Post by Mat » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi CCCMarine,

search "MySql Event Scheduler" in the installation page http://www.opensourceautomation.com/wik ... tion_Guide the scheduler might not be running at the moment.

CCCmarine

#3 Post by CCCmarine » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:47 pm

thanks Matt, I changed the mysql startup to turn the scheduler on. The wiki indicates if its not on the process will start it. Anyhow I verified it is running.

Im having other problems with the interface just not adding records now, so strange. I know its new but the interface is plagued with bugs. I started building my own front end running Railio.

Anyhow for now any idea why I would not be able to add to the scheduler. The interface thinks I added ok but no records show up in the DB. See pic.
Attachments
osae_schedulerissue.jpg
osae_schedulerissue.jpg (67.4 KiB) Viewed 1776 times

Automate

#4 Post by Automate » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 am

From the look of that screen shot you are using an old version of the web plugin. Which version is it?

There have been some issues with newer versions of web browsers. See the comments here http://www.opensourceautomation.com/php ... lit=chrome
These have been fixed in the latest source code but some of the other change are incompatible with OSA 0.4.3

You can try the attached zip file.
Back up your current C:\Program Files\OSA\Plugins\Web Server\wwroot folder
Use the UltiDev Web App Explorer to stop the OSA Web Server.
Replace your Web Server\wwwroot folder with the files in the attached zip
Use the UltiDev Explorer to re-start the OSA Web Server
Attachments
wwwroot.zip
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 75 times

Vaughn
Site Admin

#5 Post by Vaughn » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:21 am

If you are not running source, there are lots of issues in 043 that have been fixed for 6 months+ and we just have had trouble getting a new release out (mostly personal issues) but we are testing the release as I type and hopefully will get it working shortly. This will be an even release and will likely have lots of bugs in it too, but them we should be able to pound out a ton of them and put out a maintenance release quickly afterwards.

If you run source, you can get those fixes almost instantly, but that comes with other complications.

Vaughn