TESTERS ONLY: 048 Installer

A place for developers to discuss development of OSA
Vaughn
Site Admin

TESTERS ONLY: 048 Installer

#1 Post by Vaughn » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Here is the 048 Installer. It would handle Full/Client/GUI only installs and will upgrade 047 systems. I have tested the installer and getting the system running several times, and some Screens testing, but I did not get to user controls, analytics and some other subsystems.

I will work on more testing, but I think it is good enough for other testers to start on and give feedback without them being frustrated with the bugs found in the earlier rounds.

As testers provide feedback, OSA, the DB and the installer could be updated. Do not run this against your production house without backing up your database!

I appreciate any help testing I can get, and I will address anything you find right away, whether it is fixing it or at least opening the work tickets for next version.

Thanks,
Vaughn
Attachments
OSA Setup v0.4.8.txt
RC4! rename txt to exe and run
(21.39 MiB) Downloaded 119 times

Vaughn
Site Admin

Re: TESTERS ONLY: 048 Installer

#2 Post by Vaughn » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:46 pm

If that is too big for the forums and the such, I can upload it to Git and just post a link here...

Vaughn
Site Admin

Re: TESTERS ONLY: 048 Installer

#3 Post by Vaughn » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:55 pm

I updated the above installer to Release Candidate 4 to enable the core plugins on initial startup, remove an image and take my name out of one of the scripts. All minor, but I want to keep it current as it should be close to release.

I am glad to post any of the 048 plugins here upon request!

Vaughn