OSA 0.4.8 Persons automatically moving into wrong containers

A place to report bugs and discuss testing
dj-eon

OSA 0.4.8 Persons automatically moving into wrong containers

#1 Post by dj-eon » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:20 am

Hi.
As the subject suggests, persons are being automatically moved into containers. This appears to only partially work since the software obviously can't track more than one persons movements accurately. It gets them mixed up.

Is there any way to switch this off as per previous versions of OSA?
I've looked around, but I can't see any script controlling this.

Thanks,
Ian.

Vaughn
Site Admin

Re: OSA 0.4.8 Persons automatically moving into wrong contai

#2 Post by Vaughn » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:02 am

there are a couple tickets opened to address this, but there is not an option exposed to turn it on or off from the interface. I will make sure that option is exposed in 049.

For now if you really want to turn it off, you can comment out these lines in the database:

Trigger: osae_tr_object_after_update

Comment out the following lines by adding a # in front of each:
IF OLD.state_id <> NEW.state_id AND vBaseType = "SENSOR" AND vStateName != "OFF" THEN
CALL osae_sp_system_who_tripped_sensor(NEW.object_name);
END IF;

Vaughn

dj-eon

#3 Post by dj-eon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:27 am

Thanks Vaughn.

Vaughn
Site Admin

#4 Post by Vaughn » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:04 pm

The Count Occupant code will vacate a room if no people are in it, and I think if you are not tracking people, that will cause a problem too. I am looking at taking that out or at least making it check the same setting to see if it should.

Until sensor linking and some other enhancements are put in, the accuracy of who is in each room will be low, so it should all be operating under this enabled setting so it can be turned off as desired and I will do more to make that happen.

This round of testing, I will try to make a 4 person test to make sure both models are working better and not triggering any unwanted actions.

Please continue to share any unwanted results you see and I will make sure to test them in 049.

Vaughn