Schedules - Active check box - schedule runs either way

A place to report bugs and discuss testing
dj-eon

Schedules - Active check box - schedule runs either way

#1 Post by dj-eon » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:27 am

Hi there.
As the subject explains, schedules still run when the 'Active' is checked or not.
I'm running the latest OSA 043, and all the latest plugins.

If this has already been posted, please point me there and I will (attempt to) remove this thread.
Thanks.

Automate

Re: Schedules - Active check box - schedule runs either way

#2 Post by Automate » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 am

I think this has been fixed because it works on my modified 0.4.3 install but we certainly need to verify it works in 0.4.4 before it's released.

Vaughn
Site Admin

Re: Schedules - Active check box - schedule runs either way

#3 Post by Vaughn » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:09 am

It does not look like it is checking the Active field to me, the schedule proc just says "SELECT ... WHERE queue_datetime < NOW()", so I will put the active check in that select to be sure. I just put it in my local DB at least, so worst case it would get tested for the next release, but if I have to repackage the DB for 044, I will put it in there.

Me and Brian are both working on 044 testing today, however we do not have any regression test plans to make sure we don't miss things. I will try to test this on 044, but I expect we are going to miss many things since it has been so long in-between updates. What I do know is once I have the ability to make the installer builds, that the follow up release will be as needed, even if we have to but out another version in days to address bugs that are still in 044.

Vaughn