CM15/19A Posted.

Post Reply
Message
Author
Vaughn
Site Admin
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:17 pm

CM15/19A Posted.

#1 Post by Vaughn » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 am

I found I was repeating recieved signals via code when the hardware was already repeating them, so that was causing the on off loops.

The No Row at position 0 was caused when no object was found in OSA for an X10 address, I fixed that with a proper message.

I am now using the CM15A as my primary controller, and it seems to be working well. Let me know if anyone has any issues with the new version (035A)

Vaughn

User avatar
dbemowsk
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: CM15/19A Posted.

#2 Post by dbemowsk » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 pm

I loaded the new plugin as soon as it came out. Now none of my objects work. Here is my CM15A.log file:

01/21/2012 01:32:20.169 PM - FAILED to load ActiveHome SDK: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {001000AF-2DEF-0208-10B6-DC5BA692C858} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).
01/21/2012 01:32:20.184 PM - *** Shutdown Received
01/21/2012 01:32:20.215 PM - Found my Object Name: CM15A
01/21/2012 01:32:20.215 PM - Transmit Only is set to: FALSE
01/21/2012 01:32:20.231 PM - Transmit RF is set to: FALSE
01/21/2012 01:32:20.309 PM - Debounce is set to: 120ms

I stopped the service, loaded the new plugin and then re-started the service. I saw this and re-started the service again, but got the same thing. I then restarted the computer to see if that would help, but I get the same thing in the log. Being that pretty much my ENTIRE system is X10, I am dead in the water now.

Vaughn
Site Admin
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Re: CM15/19A Posted.

#3 Post by Vaughn » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:03 pm

OK, it is probably that we are using different versions of the X10 SDK.

Mine has a file date of 2/2/2011, not sure if that is actual release. I should distribute the version I use with it.

Or if we can all get it from a common link or something. If you have a link to the latest one, I will recompile using it...


Vaughn

User avatar
dbemowsk
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: CM15/19A Posted.

#4 Post by dbemowsk » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Vaughn,

You were right. If I look at the Interop.ActiveHomeScriptLib.dll file that you include with the plugin, it's size on disk is 12.0KB(12,288 bytes). When I look at mine in my VB samples folder under AHSDK, mine shows 8.00KB(8,192 bytes) for the size on disk. I went to X10s website and downloaded the latest SDK and installed it. Now everything is working again. You must have added a feature in the new version that uses something that my older SDK didn't have, because up until this new version, my CM15A worked just fine.

So to sum up, if anyone has this or a similar error, install the latest SDK from the X10 website.

Dan

Post Reply