[Official Thread] Z-Wave Plugin Support Thread

bwoodworth
Site Admin

Re: [Official Thread] Z-Wave Plugin Support Thread

#201 Post by bwoodworth » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

mikee wrote:Hi, I am new to the forum. I just downloaded the software and I must say it is quite impressive. I am using a couple Leviton dimmers and an HSM100. The HSM100 is handled by OpenZWave but does not trigger events in OSA and it appears the reason may be that the node.Label is not handled in Zwave.cs, line 834. The label is "Routing Multilevel Sensor". I tried to build the project but only have VS2008 which is too old. Anyway, hope this info helps and very impressive work.
I finally made an update to support that event for the HSM100 and posted a new version of the plugin.
Brian

Borik

#202 Post by Borik » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi

I was wondering if EverSpring ST812 Water Sensor is supported or i need to to OZWForm thing.

Also is there way to see a Z-Wave Wake up massages, for Battery operated devices?

Borik

bwoodworth
Site Admin

#203 Post by bwoodworth » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Borik wrote:Hi

I was wondering if EverSpring ST812 Water Sensor is supported or i need to to OZWForm thing.

Also is there way to see a Z-Wave Wake up massages, for Battery operated devices?

Borik
If it is just a simple binary sensor it may already be supported, but the only way to tell for sure is to use the OZWForm.

There is currently no logging of wake up message in the plugin. I will take a look to see if that is something I can add.
Brian

vsboost

#204 Post by vsboost » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 am

Hi There,

Does anybody know if this plugin supports multichannel, i am using the aeon labs z-stick s2 and a double light switch on node Z6 however there is no way to control each light circuit you can only turn on both and turn off both.

Cheers

ObiDon

#205 Post by ObiDon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:01 am

Can you tell me if the zwave library will now work with a 64bit OS?

Don

bwoodworth
Site Admin

#206 Post by bwoodworth » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 am

vsboost wrote:Does anybody know if this plugin supports multichannel, i am using the aeon labs z-stick s2 and a double light switch on node Z6 however there is no way to control each light circuit you can only turn on both and turn off both.
I am unfamiliar with this type of device. Are you saying that with the plugin you are only able to turn both switches on and off. Are you able to get the desired effect with any other software? I would suggest following the steps in the first post in this thread so we can get some more info about the device and I may be able to get some support for it.
ObiDon wrote:Can you tell me if the zwave library will now work with a 64bit OS?
Yes, 64bit is supported
Brian

vsboost

#207 Post by vsboost » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi bwoodworth,

Thanks for the reply,

I havent tried any other software im still getting my head around OSA as far as i know HomeSeer supports Multi Channel Class command

With the plugin i am able to turn on both light circuits and turn them off but not each individual one, the device i have is http://zwave.com.au/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=41

I cant seem to run the OZWForm.exe even if i place it in the directory the plugin is in it just crashes and asks if i want to send a report to microsoft.

Running OSA on 2008R2

Cheers

bwoodworth
Site Admin

#208 Post by bwoodworth » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

OK, sounds you have everything set up since you can at least turn both switches on. Can you send me the ZWave log from OSA after starting the plugin and sending a couple ON and OFF commands to it? I might be able to get enough info from that to add support.
Brian

vsboost

#209 Post by vsboost » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Thanks for taking a look at it, i have uploaded a zip file containing my log file and some screen shots from another programs values for those switches when they are turned on and off i thought you may find them of value.

http://bitshare.com/?f=qn7elbml

Cheers

bwoodworth
Site Admin

#210 Post by bwoodworth » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 am

Sorry, but that link is not working for me.
Brian