New to OSA - Zwave Help

rojolondon

New to OSA - Zwave Help

#1 Post by rojolondon » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:46 am

Hi all,

Im new to the scene and im having a little trouble setting up and im hoping someone can help? I have been following guides to get set-up, not that its easy finding to find up-to-date ones but I have made it this far. OSA is all installed and seems to be running OK but im getting an error when it try's to load the Zwave plug in. Im using an AEOTEC Z-Stick S2 and plug-in 0.5.6 but I am getting the following error in the OASE log...

Error activating plugin (ZWave): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. - System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'OSAE.Zwave.Zwave' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'OSAE.General.OSAELog' from assembly 'OSAE.API, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f47a6446f36f79f7'.
at OSAE.Zwave.Zwave..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at OSAE.Zwave.Zwave..ctor()

Nearly all settings are default, I have added the com port to the Zwave object and It seems to be working with OZWform with 1 device as a test.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Automate

Re: New to OSA - Zwave Help

#2 Post by Automate » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 am

Welcome to OSA!

This issue is covered in the red type on this page http://opensourceautomation.com/wiki/in ... tle=Z-Wave

You can't use the latest version of the Zwave plugin, instead download version 0.5.4 from the Zwave plugins history page.

rojolondon

#3 Post by rojolondon » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Thanks!!!

I did read that but thought it was just outdated!

Next question, how do I correctly remove the 0.5.6 plug-in?

I'm looking forward to getting things working, very impressed with OSA.

Automate

#4 Post by Automate » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:06 pm

I think you can just download and install the 0.5.4 plugin and it will replace the 0.5.6 one.

If that does not work you can just delete the C:\Program Files\OSA\Plugins\ZWave folder.

rojolondon

#5 Post by rojolondon » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Thanks again,

Couldn't just install over the top but removing the folder worked and now i'm up and running!http://www.opensourceautomation.com/php ... =12&t=1203#

I already have my next question but i will try and find out before posting again this evening!

Cheers!