Scripting Editor Issues 0.4.3

Ask and answer questions related to any type of OSA scripting.
spf

Scripting Editor Issues 0.4.3

#1 Post by spf » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:50 pm

I have my first install of OSA on a windows 7 64 bit virtual machine. Initially the scripting editor would not allow any characters to be entered. After updating IE8 to IE11 that worked better. I installed firefox and that worked even better. The copy command button now functions. However when entering statements in the web script gui there is no autofill (drop down menu when typing a statement or command). As a newbe I need as much help with syntax as possible. I have watched all the videos I can, but most are older versions that didn't leverage the browser type interface. Those older versions appeared to have had some autofill functions.

So does a good working install have autofill in the script editor?

Automate

Re: Scripting Editor Issues 0.4.3

#2 Post by Automate » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:17 am

Welcome to OSA!

The autofill feature had some problems so it was disable from the last version of the OSA GUI and the web version has never had the autofill feature.

If you have problems with the scripting syntax just post what you have here and I'm sure someone will help you out.

spf

#3 Post by spf » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks for the reply Automate!
Just to make sure I am not missing something the only scripting editor in version 0.4.3 is the web interface correct?

Automate

#4 Post by Automate » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 am

Yes