Default Icons and Images

General discussion about Open Source Automation
bwoodworth
Site Admin

Default Icons and Images

#1 Post by bwoodworth » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:39 pm

As we prepare to release v0.4.0 we would like to include a nice base set of images. The ones we have included in the past are not all that great. We would like to include a few nice quality icons and images that many users would find useful. This is where you all come in. If you have any nice icons that you think others would like please respond to this thread and attach them to your post. We will compile the ones we like and include them in the new release.
Brian

Datahead

Re: Default Icons and Images

#2 Post by Datahead » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Great Idea Brian! Here is a desk lamp and a Plasma TV for your collection. Also I have MS Visio and several other graphics programs and I would be happy to design anything that someone might want. Don't claim to be a graphic artist but will give it a go...

Ron
Attachments
Icons.zip
(3.71 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

dbemowsk

#3 Post by dbemowsk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Brian,

I have a couple zip files that I poste under the thread "Showcase projects > State method and navigation images". I didn't peek again, but if I remember right, I had my animated fan images, my lamp/light images, and a few others.

Dan

Datahead

#4 Post by Datahead » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Dan,
That animated fan worked out great in my main screen. Thanks for sharing. Most definitely a keeper for sure.

Ron

dbemowsk

#5 Post by dbemowsk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:14 pm

That animated fan happened to be one that I made myself a number of years back using gimp. I think it was one of my better animations. Glad you like it.

Dan