Floor plan rendering service

General discussion about Open Source Automation
Vaughn
Site Admin

Floor plan rendering service

#1 Post by Vaughn » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:41 am

You can obviously use SweetHome3D or other free software to make your graphics, but if you want a professional 3D rendering done by architects using Chief Architect software, I want to recommend Jintu Designs. You can visit their website at:

http://www.jintudesigns.com/index.html

They did my rendering used in my latest demos, and their pricing is on their website.

After creating your floor plan, they will render the 3 images required to cut up into OSA graphics. I am considering offering this second half of the service, the cutting of the images into rooms, doors and windows. It is not a secret how to do it, but can take a considerable amount of work.

So it can be a few hundred dollars to get a 3D model, but not only is it useful for OSA, it can stay with the house forever and be used for real estate listings in the future, etc. So I think it is worth it do to for everyone's house, even if it is not automated. I will post some tips and tricks to editing the graphics, but a house like I did in the demos with every door and window, can be a couple days worth of work, but it can be done on your own or we can do it for a fee.

Jintu was super friendly, and I can definitely recommend them.

Vaughn

Vaughn